Saturday, November 23, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #223 {Jingle Bells} - Winner and Top 5

It was fabulous checking out all of the gorgeous entries this week - it certainly helped to get me start getting into the festive spirit. Christmas is such a magical time of year with all of the jingly bells, sweet sentiments and sparkle. It was another tough week to pick just one winner and luckily I get help from the gorgeous DT. This week we'd like to congratulate....


Karen G {35}

WOW what a gorgeous printer's tray Karen has put together. Such an amazing colour combo and I just love all of the fabulous details there are to discover here - I see something new everytime I look! If you want to check out more of Karen's fabulous work you can check out her blog HERE.

Karen can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

We also have an amazing Top Five for you. These are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 5 picks are all linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC DT
xXx

5 comments:

  1. Many thanks for picking my card for the top 5, grats to the winner who's work is stunning and the other ladies in the top 5 slots, fab creations by all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for brightening my day by picking my star for the top five.It means a lot to see my creation in a group with such stunning entries. The winner was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my creation in th top 5, so very honored. I love MDUC!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my tray! I am honored. Congrats to the top 5!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've seen only now I'm in the top 5!!! Thank you so much for picking my card, I'm soooo happy!
    Thanks for the great challenges and awesome DT inspirations!
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete