Saturday, October 12, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #217 {Lori's Choice} - Winner and Top 5

Before I get on with business I have to say a HUGE thank you to my gorgeous team mates who filled in for me doing the Winner's Posts while I was hopping around Europe on a family holiday. I know they did an AWESOME job - I really appreciate it gals - you are an AMAZING bunch of friends and crafters.

Now that's been said I can get onto this week's challenge - OMGoodness what a week to come back too! I told the girls I was sooooo happy I don't vote because it was waaaayyyyy too hard. What GORGEOUS work by everyone who entered - I think this has become one of my favourite colour combos now too! The voting was very tight and spread far and wide but we do have a winner! The week we'd like to congratulate......


June {10}

Such an elegant scene June has created. I love the little reindeer off to the side and the fabulous use of texture. A stunning creation. If you want to see more of June's fabulous work you can check out her blog HERE.

June can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

We also have an amazing Top Five for you - and trust me there were many many others chasing these ones for a spot! These are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 5 picks are all linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC DT
xXx

1 comment:

  1. WOWW!! It's surprised for me.Thank you so much for picking my book drawer as one of your TOP 5.
    And congrats to all the other winners.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna

    ReplyDelete