Saturday, July 28, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #156 {Fun with Paper Doilies} - Winner and Top 5

Man oh man you guys had the MDUC DT complaining this week - but all for the RIGHT reasons - LOL. The standard of entries this week was fabulous and all of your gorgeousness made it extra difficult for the gals to vote on the winner and Top 5. But I cracked the whip and they knuckled down and voted. This week we'd like to congratulate our winner......


Lillemor {23}

Lillemor's work is always gorgeous and this birthday tag is no exception! The attention to detail is magical and I know I've spent some time soaking in all of the fabulous ideas here. If you want to see more of Lillemor's gorgeous work I suggest you pop on over to her blog HERE.

Lillemor can you please contact Karen at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

And now it's onto our Top 5 - and these spots were tightly contested I must say and could easily have been a Top 10! These are listed in numerical order and we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries - awesome job everyone....


All of our Top 5 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Don't forget to drop back in and visit us tomorrow to see the new challenge we have for you to play along with and the always amazing inspiration from the MDUC DT. 

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx 

5 comments:

  1. OMGodneess! i can not believe i was picked as top5!!! how much lucky I am?!
    thank you ladies! you made my day!

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a lucky girl!!! I am so honoured and gratefull for this prize!
    You´ve made my dau girls, big thanks <3.
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much girls for picking my card in the top five, have a lovely day, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw.. you are all fabulous guys!! and thank you so very much for picking my card *hugss* congrats for all the winner too and just fantastic done my dear Lillemor xxx

    Huge hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete