Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Very Sad Goodbye To Jodie.....

Good Morning Magnolia Fans,

I am letting you all know that it's with the heaviest heart that Jodie is stepping down from her DT position with us here at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. She has been an amazing asset to the team and we have loved seeing all her amazing inspirations during her time with us. Thank you so much for everything you have done while with us hun and you will be so sadly missed...

Look out for a new challenge coming Sunday....

Take Care,
Kellie Winnell

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sad that your leaving us Jodie:'( I love seeing your cards each fortnight, they are always always amazing!! Your very talented:-) and you'll be sadly missed by me *sniff sniff*
    Tonnes of Hugs
    Karen
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a shame :o( I too will miss your fabulous inspirational cards Jodie! Good luck in all you do! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kellie, I have so much to be thankful for, I was such a new stamper, thank you for believing in me & giving me the opportunity to be part of & to work with such an amazing Design Team and meeting so many fabulous inspirational stampers joining us at MDUC week after week. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all at MDUC & MDUC followers. Big hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete